- Round neck T-shirt, digital print.
- Single jersey, 100% combed and spun organic cotton, washed fabric, 180 G/M².
100% vegan T-shirt, totally free of animal fibers.
- Wash inside out (30°C/90°F)
- All the elements of the clothing line are compliant with guidelines from the Fair Wear Foundation, respect the quality standard OEKO standard 100 and are printed by Atelier NH, Paris.
- -Worldwide Shipping-
Skull T-shirt - Rising Sun
Out of stock
- Casquette à 6 panneaux | Coton biologique certifié | Forme classique-moderne | Buckram rigide | Fermeture velcro pour ajuster la taille | Surpiqûre et orifices de ventilation ton sur ton | Bandeau rembourré pour un confort accru | Construction premium | Taille env. 57,5 cm
- Composition 100% cotton organique WRAP Fair working Conditions Oeko-Tex 100
- Grammage 275 g/m²
Organic Tote Bag - 340 g/m².
Size: 38x42 cm.
Volume: 10 liters.
Composition: 100% organic cotton canvas certified by Control Union.
Premium heavyweight cotton.
Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
67 cm long handles.
Size: 23 inch * 8 panels
Under umbrella measurement: 103cm
Gross weight: 420g
Fabric: 210T High Density PG
fabricShaft: Advanced Metal
ShaftRibs: Advanced Fiberglass
RibsHandle: Rubber coated handle
Designed by the very talented Nomaddium, this Skull T-Shirt Rising Sun recycle some of the most beloved symbols of the Land of the Rising Sun. From the armor (check history section) to the traditional hat (Kasa 笠) and obviously the signature blood sun. Boasting numerous details, this design is actually closer to a tattoo and embodies a huge part of the history of Japan. Prevalence of black and dark grey let the red sun look brighter in contrast, which gives a print esthetically pleasing on a black or white T-shirt. So if you want to show off your sympathy to this culture, or simply terrify your foes in a samurai clans war, this design is right up your alley.
Note: Katana not included.
We've been binge-watching "Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan" recently and could almost be tempted to give you a "previously on" for the first episodes, but are kinda scared of possible deadly retalation in case you get spoiled. Anyway, even if we now know how to thwart an army of samurais and ninjas from feudal Japan, this is a risk not worth taking. The fact remains that this world is absolutely fascinating, with its philosophical concepts of constant honor and grandeur, in life but also in death. The samurai (侍) is a member of the warrior class who ruled middle-age Japan during almost 700 years. Its figure overtake quickly the mythological setting to establish itself as one of the biggest symbol of the Japanese Empire, especially the Shōgun (将軍), or the war commander. The armor is a blend of fabric and metal and is designed not to handicap the movements of the warrior. Thanks to its lightness, he can still ride horses, wield a katana and even pratice archery. As for the red sun, it completes this Skull T-shirt Rising Sun to transform you in a legit medieval wardlord vying for unification, glory, grandeur and immortality (yeah, all of that, really).
You like this design and/or want to give us some feedback? See you on our Instagram here!