- Round neck T-shirt, digital print.
- Single jersey, 100% combed and spun organic cotton, washed fabric, 180 G/M².
100% vegan T-shirt, totally free of animal fibers.
- Wash inside out (30°C/90°F)
- All the elements of the clothing line are compliant with guidelines from the Fair Wear Foundation, respect the quality standard OEKO standard 100 and are printed by Atelier NH, Paris.
- -Worldwide Shipping-
Skull T-shirt - Sakura
Out of stock
- Casquette à 6 panneaux | Coton biologique certifié | Forme classique-moderne | Buckram rigide | Fermeture velcro pour ajuster la taille | Surpiqûre et orifices de ventilation ton sur ton | Bandeau rembourré pour un confort accru | Construction premium | Taille env. 57,5 cm
- Composition 100% cotton organique WRAP Fair working Conditions Oeko-Tex 100
- Grammage 275 g/m²
Organic Tote Bag - 340 g/m².
Size: 38x42 cm.
Volume: 10 liters.
Composition: 100% organic cotton canvas certified by Control Union.
Premium heavyweight cotton.
Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
67 cm long handles.
Size: 23 inch * 8 panels
Under umbrella measurement: 103cm
Gross weight: 420g
Fabric: 210T High Density PG
fabricShaft: Advanced Metal
ShaftRibs: Advanced Fiberglass
RibsHandle: Rubber coated handle
So, one… two… three, fou.. Yeah, all right, there might a tad too many flowers on this skull to count them all! One could even wonder if there is even a skull behind this swarm of white and pinkish petals. You got the drift, this Skull T-shirt Sakura mixes concepts pretty dear to us: mortality, ephemeral, Nature, vulnerability, coexistence in contrasts.. Actually, while we’re on the duality subject, this design combines Death and everything she represents in terms of immutability and irreversibility while Sakura flowers symbolize Life, renewal and motion when they finally accept wind’s invitation for their last dance in the sky Eternity versus Fleetingness Or, more accurately, fleetingness looking for its place amidst the concept of forever.
History : Sakura flowers represent a very important symbol for Japanese people. They are associated to philosophical concepts dating centuries and are established as one of the emblem of this Nation. Symbolizing at times hope, consolation and unification, like during Word War II, sometimes used as political and identity marker like at the beginning of the 8th century where they were used to stand out from China and its plum tree flower. Other times used as a symbol of domination when thousand of sakura trees were planted in Korea and in Taiwan to visually emphasize the Japanese occupation. Be that as it may, along the ages, the period of cherry blossom remains a time of great introspection centered around the contemplation of the sakura flowers (Hanami) advocating the inherent beauty of ephemeral phenomena. This is a convivial and familial moment and these splendid flowers, albeit so delicate return irremediably those who admire their splendor to their own mortality.
So we were inevitably bound to be seduced by this association of concepts and had to bring you this Skull T-shirt Sakura.
Oh and the fact that it's exquisitely beautiful played its part in our decision too.
You like this design and/or want to give us some feedback? See you on our Instagram here!