- Round neck T-shirt, digital print.
- Single jersey, 100% combed and spun organic cotton, washed fabric, 180 G/M².
100% vegan T-shirt, totally free of animal fibers.
- Wash inside out (30°C/90°F)
- All the elements of the clothing line are compliant with guidelines from the Fair Wear Foundation, respect the quality standard OEKO standard 100 and are printed by Atelier NH, Paris.
- -Worldwide Shipping-
Skull T-shirt - Santa Muerte
Out of stock
- Casquette à 6 panneaux | Coton biologique certifié | Forme classique-moderne | Buckram rigide | Fermeture velcro pour ajuster la taille | Surpiqûre et orifices de ventilation ton sur ton | Bandeau rembourré pour un confort accru | Construction premium | Taille env. 57,5 cm
- Composition 100% cotton organique WRAP Fair working Conditions Oeko-Tex 100
- Grammage 275 g/m²
Organic Tote Bag - 340 g/m².
Size: 38x42 cm.
Volume: 10 liters.
Composition: 100% organic cotton canvas certified by Control Union.
Premium heavyweight cotton.
Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
67 cm long handles.
Size: 23 inch * 8 panels
Under umbrella measurement: 103cm
Gross weight: 420g
Fabric: 210T High Density PG
fabricShaft: Advanced Metal
ShaftRibs: Advanced Fiberglass
RibsHandle: Rubber coated handle
We are particulary proud of this special design created for us by our beloved Nomaddium exclusively for Memento Mori Paris. The perfect blend of shapes, angles and curved lines, the association of Death and the Moon, two of the most influential feminine figures of humanity, the contrast between colors and cultures, all of these give to this Skull T-shirt Santa Muerte its unique aesthetics!
And if you have a keen eye for details, you'll surely notice the subtle pentagram that materialize itself on our friend's torso, in between the knots of the shibari.
This is a modern reinterpreation of the Señora Blanca with her typical wreath of flowers and added piercings, printed on a Skull T-shirt of the highest quality.
History: Death is a subject that fascinates almost as much as it unsettles since the dawn of Humanity. She wears multiple aspects and the Santa Muerte is one of the most mythical feminine incarnations. Since the Aztec mythology, men and women that died of natural causes had to undergo a very long and difficult journey to present themselves in front of the god and goddess of Death and Darkness (Mictlantecuhtli & Mictecacihuatl). Part of these beliefs remain nowadays but this cult has greatly evolved due to the influence of Catholicism. In present days, the Day of the Dead (november 2nd) is internationnally known and vastly depicted in art and popular cultures and this gorgeous Skull T-shirt Santa Muerte is a perfect tribute to the impending ruin.
You like this design and/or want to give us some feedback? See you on our Instagram here!